Bring Out Your Beauty At Clearwater
Are you still practicing your self-care routines? Bring your natural beauty to the fore with a trip to Clearwater and these health and beauty stores.
A New Home For Your Hair? We’ve Got You
Nothing beats the feeling of getting a fresh cut or hairdo. Think about the confidence you will have once you do your hair. At Clearwater’s Barber SA, you can indulge in a range of haircuts to suit your personal style, and Princess Hair Salon offers options on options when it comes to a hairdo.
Complete your hairdo with a nail set or some manicure pampering at Dream Nails Beauty salon. Indulge in acrylic or gel nails, or simply give your nails a lovely coat of colour. Treat yourself or your loved ones to a day of pampering at these stores today.
Still Nailing It
Carrying on with nail care, Clearwater’s Sorbet is our next pick. Sorbet prides themselves in being more than just a brand; they are a “family that’s all about hot towels, hot wax, manicures and pedicures, blowouts and bro-outs, Hollywood, Brazilian, Swedish and gelish'', plus their Sorbet Man has something for the guys. Come to Sorbet today or treat someone special with a gift card or a self-care day.
Wellness From Within
When it comes to taking care of yourself, you are what you eat. Enjoy some natural and organic snacks and foods from Wellness Warehouse in Clearwater. There is something for everyone, from breakfast to baked goods, to spices and seasoning, nuts, desserts, and so much more. How about you treat yourself or curate a thoughtful gift basket for that special someone? You can also shop baby and toddler care at Wellness Warehouse. Get your wellness on today.
The Tech In Brow Architect
Take care of your face with a treat at Brow Architect. There are threading, tinting, lash removal, microblading, semi-permanent eyeliner, and more. There are also makeup packages for when you need to look dolled up for a wedding or a special function; you can choose a package that’s perfect for you. There are also skin treatments for you to enjoy, so why not make a day of it?
Cruelty-Free Is The New Hype
It is important to shop for health and beauty products that do not endanger the lives of animals. Luckily, skincare and beauty brands have caught up with this phenomenon and chose to create products that aren’t harmful to animals and are kind to your skin. One such brand is The Body Shop, and the Clearwater Mall has everything you need for an organic and cruelty-free skincare routine. There are lots of options for hair, face, makeup and fragrances to choose from so you can have a full beauty transformation.
Splush Into Luxury
When it comes to taking care of yourself, there are some trusted brands that a lot of people are loyal to. Splush in Clearwater Mall houses some of these brands. Shop GHD, L’Oreal, Morrocanoil and more at Splush and take your hair, skin and nail journey to new heights.
And Now For Some Tips
Skincare influencer, Neo Masole of Letlalo RM (for skincare tips), gave us these hacks on everyday skincare essentials you need in order to ensure your skin is healthy and stays glowing:
- Always wash your hands before you start your skincare routine.
- Sunscreen is a must! Whether on a cloudy day or the sun is shining bright.
- A bonus tip: If you are wearing makeup, get indivisible sunscreen in a small bottle and spray onto a sponge when you touch up your face.
- Zinc is a great vitamin to take for your skin. It helps maintain the strength of your cell walls, thus reducing the risk of your skin breaking out or getting rashes.
- Wash your reusable mask every single day. DISPOSE of your disposal mask! Maskne is such an unnecessary thing to be dealing with.
- It's important to stick to the basics. Know your skin type - then service your skin's needs. Try not to get overwhelmed by everything out there. The phases of skincare approach will help manage your expectations.
- Keep a keen eye on your product's expiry dates.
- The oil cleansing method is a 2-step method that helps to effectively cleanse the face without applying harsh pressure on your face. Oil first (do not wet your face first, go straight in with the oil cleanser, then wipe off with a warm face cloth), then water/gel-based cleanser second (for 60 seconds). And finally, wrap it up with your moisturising routine.
- Drinking water is important but not the solution to taking care of your skin. A healthy and consistent intake of water helps to ensure that all your internal organs are functioning well. If the body is operating like a well-oiled machine, then your skin – the largest organ of the body – will be in tiptop shape.
Taking care of yourself and indulging in self-care days is not only good for your skin and hair but your emotional and mental health too. You get to relax and feel rejuvenated once you take care of yourself, and remember to frequently relax and rest in order for you to keep on keeping on. Also, remember to test out products before buying so that you are aware of any allergies and discomfort. Come to Clearwater for your fill of health, hair and beauty shops in Johannesburg.