The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change. For the latest government updates around COVID-19 visit the SA Coronavirus Portal
Trading under adjusted level 3 restrictions
The Centre is operational Mon – Sat: 9am – 6pm and Sun: 9am – 5pm. Please contact stores directly to confirm their store-specific trading hours.
Wearing a face mask covering your nose and mouth is mandatory, shop responsibly by practising protective hygiene and physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
• The sale of alcohol is prohibited.
• Restaurants can offer deliveries, takeaways and sit-down service. The on-site sale and consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
• The Food Court seating is open.
• Nu Metro is open 9am – 6pm from Friday to Sunday and on public holidays.
Centre access & information:
0 – 6 hours: R10.00
6 – 24 hours: R50.00
0 – 2 hours: Free
2 – 6 hours: R10.00
6 – 24 hours: R50.00
1 Hour free: Shop & validate ticket at Pick n Pay
Open entrances: All entrances are open with full access from Hendrik Potgieter & Christian de Wet Road
Lifts and bathrooms: All lifts and bathrooms are operational.
Information Desks: Guest Relations Desk is operational. Staff will remain seated behind a perspex shield and wear personal protective equipment. Gift Card sales are permitted. For general enquiries please contact them on (011) 288 5260.
Tap n Go payment: Card Facilities, including a “Tap” function is available at all our pay stations for parking payments
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a cloth mask upon entry and in the mall at all times
- Practicing physical distancing of 2 metres.
- Practicing protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
- One member per household permitted to shop at a time.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts and on escalators. Please comply with these rules as directed.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.